A Private Yoga Session is for YOU!
Yoga privates are one-on-one yoga sessions that are tailored explicitly to your needs. You will get 100% of my attention! In private one-on-one sessions, yoga poses are offered as a therapeutic tool to help with better alignment in your yoga practice, but also in your everyday life.
A Variety of Private Sessions (others can be discussed):
- Therapeutic sessions (see below).
- Semi-private (4-6) workshop style: We focus on a body part (e.g. the hips) or an area of the body (e.g. the back). A lot of anatomy, pranayama, meditation is taught in these.
- Semi-private flow: These are for the practitioners who want to move. Girls’ night out, celebrations, retreats and more. The semi-sessions are designed to be fun, but always set up with alignment at the core. I want you to feel good, also we are moving and grooving to the funky tunes.
- De-stress and lengthen: We will relax the muscles to make room for the spine. Reclined meditation with extra long Savasana (the final resting pose).
- The subtle body: Chakra cleansing and rebooting, energy and breath work.
- Set up your own retreat! You have a second home and you wish to go away for a weekend with friends and want to incorporate yoga into the weekend?
Email me and let’s make it happen!
Why have Private Therapeutic Yoga Sessions?
In private yoga sessions, we take time to adapt to limitations, injuries, or any condition that may cause you discomfort and pain. Your body is what will design the healing.
Some physical conditions that I have had success assisting clients with are:
- General postural alignment
- Back pain
- Chronic pain
- Foot problems
- Pelvic floor issues
- Hip injuries
- Shoulder injuries
Some emotional barriers we have conquered in private sessions:
- Insecurities and anxieties
- Body image and awareness
- Self esteem
What Happens in a Private Therapeutic Yoga Session?
A. The first therapeutic yoga session will be longer as I will do a body observation of you. I need to know how to serve you best, so we will discuss your needs, your physical well-being, and what your intention with the private sessions are.
B. We will talk about how you move habitually that affect the way you move on the mat, which consequently affect how you feel. This will teach you that if you want to make a change in how you feel, you might need to rethink what you do. Constructively applying an understanding of your anatomy, how your body works, to improve how you move on and off the mat.
C. I may take photos so you can remember the poses and alignment cues we work through.